San Francisco Time / UTC Time


2006-07-25

Just had to share

Just had to share that today Todd at Cleverchimp.com was able to ship out my STOKEMONKEY kit! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't know what a stokemonkey is, click HERE and see what it's all about. As soon as I get the rig and get it set up, I'll be posting photos and blog entries about it. In fact faithfull reader (all 2 of you), you'll probably be SICK of hearing about the stokemonkey very shortly and will discontinue reading my blog until I start talking about something else. Never fear! I only drone on for a few hundred entries before finding new things to carry on about. *smirk*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know what? You do talk about that monkey thing a lot, but that's ok cuss you make up for it with a lot of other very interesting blogs ;-) ...not only that, but you're helping the environment, so you can blog about it as often as you want....plus, it's YOUR blog, haha.

I'll continue to read, lol, it helps make very boring days go by...