San Francisco Time / UTC Time


2005-10-30

On a more positive note

Yeah. Lewis "Scooter" Libby is getting indited on the following charges: one count of obstruction of justice, two counts of perjury and two counts of making false statements. Basically, what they're really saying is that he's a big fat liar. Big fucking surprise.. He's Rove's crony, what would you expect? Rove is the modern day Goebels! I hope they give him all 30 years. Then I'd like to see Rove get 30 years. Unlikely with the Bush Administration in office, but they gave up libby... someone had to be the patsy after all. The arrogance of the bush administration is unparalleled.

Evidence: Per CNN; "Libby said in a written statement he is "confident that at the end of this process I will be completely and totally exonerated."

"Today is a sad day for me and my family," he said.

"I have spent much of my career working on behalf of the American people," he said. "I have conducted my responsibilities honorably and truthfully."

Why don't I believe him?

Another thought: What kind of tool would keep a nickname like "Scooter"? That sounds like the name you might give a little kid. This guy works in the highest level of government, and he expects to be taken seriously when his acknowledged nickname is SCOOTER? Hmmm... it's just a little too innocent for a guy who works for someone as creepy as Rove and Cheney.

No comments: