San Francisco Time / UTC Time


2006-01-12

New Years Resolutions


Well, I made no attempt on NYE to make any kind of resolutions. Since I got the Xtracycle working (yes, I know, this is like the 4th blog entry about my xtracycle, but it's one of the most awesome things I've ever found!), I've figured out my resolutions for 2006.

I will reduce my trips by car 50% this year (over last year) by riding my bike and in doing this, I will lose all the weight I gained back in 2005. All of you who know me are obliged at reading this to check up on me once in a while and see how I'm doing with my resolutions. I'm more than happy to return the favor, and if you're game, come take a ride as a passenger on my bike.. I might even pull you up my steep ass hill!

BTW, the photo comes from the Xtracycle website... just so no one thinks I'm pirating... I tried to just link to it, but something's wrong with the html, and I'm too lazy to fix it, so I just uploaded a copy of it instead...

No comments: